TRD-N1 Oil vane rotary damper suppliers in China. Where to get TRD-N1 Oil vane rotary damper? Shanghai Toyou Industry Co.,Ltd is a leading manufacturer of rotary damper and have 15 years manufacture experience. We have our own mold workshop, injection workshop, production workshop and test...
TRD-N1 Oil vane rotary damper suppliers in China.
Where to get TRD-N1 Oil vane rotary damper? Shanghai Toyou Industry Co.,Ltd is a leading manufacturer of rotary damper and have 15 years manufacture experience. We have our own mold workshop, injection workshop, production workshop and test equipment. We have a skilled and experienced technology team.
The ideal damper has an oil damper. The vibration-increasing device is made to quickly attenuate the vibration generated by the impact. TRD-N1 Oil vane rotary damper is used in adjustable chair, bus seat foot and toilet seat. How to use rotary damper. You can consult us. We provide professional services for you.
TRD-N1 Oil Vane Rotary Damper Size
TRD-N1 Oil Vane Rotary Damper Specification
1 N·m (10kgf·cm)
0.2 N·m (2kgf·cm)
2 N·m (20kgf·cm)
0.4 N·m (4kgf·cm)
3 N·m (30kgf·cm)
0.8 N·m (8kgf·cm)
Note) Measured at 23°C±2°C
- 100% performance test
- Environment test
- Oil leakage test
- Life cycle test: ＞5000 times
- ISO9001: 2008
- ROHS directive
- Max.Angle: 110°
- Operating temperature: –5°C～50°C
- Weight: 12±1g
- Oil type: Silicone oil
- Body and cap material: Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
- Rotating shaft material: Polyphenylene SulphidePPS)
TRD-N1 Oil Vane Rotary Damper Characteristics
1. TRD-N1 is designed to generate a large torque just before a lid closing from a vertical position,as shown in Diagram A, comes to a full closure. When a lid is closed from a horizontal position, as shown in Diagram B, a strong torque is generated just before the lid is fully closed, causing the lid to not close properly.
2. When using a damper on a lid, such as the one shown in the diagram, use the following selection calculation to determine the damper torque. How to Use the Damper.
Lid mass M: 1.5 kg
Lid dimensions L: 0.4m
Load torque: T=1.5X0.4X9.8÷2=2.94N·m
Based on the above calculation,TRD-N1-*303 is selected.
3. When connecting the rotating shaft to other parts, please ensure a tight fit between them. Without a tight fit, the lid will not slow down properly when closing. The corresponding dimensions for fixing the rotating shaft and the main body are as follows.